RE: [TexasCzechs] Havran Family

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2001
      Hi Chris,

      Glad to have you aboard the Texasczechs group.  We are a very willing group and help all we can.

      You have given us the Havran Family you are searching.  Do you know where your ancestors immigrates
      from and approximate year, port they entered the US through; wives maiden names, etc.  You'd be surprised
      how many of our group will pull out their Skeletons, ugh, Family Trees and look, and search books they have.

      Welcome to the group and I can tell you will fit in - anyone that will automatically give a brief description of
      themselves got some Czech blood in them!!! <G>

      Please do not hesitate to ask questions, give input, etc.  We like to help and receive help.  we have several helpers
      and will give any information we have, or go look for it!

      Welcome aboard!

      John L. Mikeska AKA

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      Searching Mikeska/Scasta/Stasta/Balcar/Garrett/Nedbalek

      jlmikeska@...

       Subject: [TexasCzechs] Havran Family

      Hi! My name is Chris Havran and I live in Toledo, Iowa. I am 28 years
      old and am very interested in trying to locate other members of the
      Havran Family! A little about myself. I am a medic for a Des Moines
      (Iowa) area paramedic ambulance service, I work in Iowa's only Level
      1 Pediatric Trauma Center/Emergency Room and I also volunteer for the
      Toledo Emergency Services. I hope to be able to learn more about our
      family and can create some life-long relationships!