Verla

  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
           Darlene
            Thanks for remembering.
            I had previously discovered this Verla but can't make any connection
      with him.  I have not been able to locate any other Verlas in the
      Seaton-Temple area.  Also, I am not aware of any other relatives in that area
      in that time frame.
            I suppose it would be worth the effort, though, to try to find his
      obituary in the Temple Telegram to see who his relatives were.
            I am originally from Burlington and attended high school in Rosebud so
      Seaton, Cyclone and Temple are my old stomping grounds.
            Carroll  Warschak