Liberty School

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      Lois Petter Pereira
    • Kathy Horak Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2001
        Lois,
             Thanks for all your work with these pictures. I think I can identify some of the unidentified since I see my grandfather, Frank Henry Horak, Sr. and my great-aunt, Caroline Horak Foit in the picture.  I will print it and work on it.  Also Joe Kudelka is in the photo.  Many of these people are in the Barton Celebration photo so I'll do some comparison. The only thing is that there's about 10 years difference in the picture.  I'll have to spend some time on this.  This may also help me identify some of my unidentified pictures as well.

        Corey see if any of these pictures match what you have.  Lots of Popp's.

        Kathy