RE: [TexasCzechs] Another Wesley Question

  • SA Barton
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2001
      Dear Del,

      The book, A History of the Elk Community, TX, Robert Cunningham, Waco: Jones Printing Co., 1997 has lots of cemetery lists and very interesting history, families, etc.
      I copied, "John Cyril and margy Agnes (Piter) Smajstrla to the Elk Community in 1905. John was born in Frenstat, arrived in US in 1895 at age 14, livedon a farm near Fayetteville under very
      harsh conditions, he went to Hoen outside West, TX., married Mary 11/21/1905.

      In your searching, by chance have you come across Veronica Sugarek married to ?Smajstrla; Smajstrla died, she married ?Adamec,and she died in 1948? Thank you.

      Take care, Sara Ann Barton