verla

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 4:25 AM

      Hey All!  this is for the person who was interested in Verla.  I found this
      person at the Seaton  Cemetery in Bell Co.,Tx.

      VRLA, john1848-1943

      hope it helps

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      mine:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek,
      Mikulencak, Michalik,  and who knows how many more??

      His:  Baker, Dunn, Worrell, Peeples, Maynard, Tucker, Smith, Hancock,
      Bundrant, Roberts, Blakey, Porch

      My Page:
      http://txhsh.homestead.com/home.html
      http://czechfamilyties.homestead.com/familyties.html