Past postings

  • hankn34
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2014
      Ever since this new Yahoo format for Groups changed - where have the old postings gone to. We used to be able to search by name and find all previously posted messages relating to that name - no longer now or else I haven't figured out how this new Group setup works.
    • jimbotechsys
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 2014

        Someone else mentioned this a while back and I, too, had the same issue. I could not find how to search but I think I have just figured it out.

        At the top of the page, notice a box that says "Search Conversations" in which you can type any word of name you seek. I suppose if one hits "Enter" afterward, it will default to Search Groups.

        I just tried searching for my family name and things from last year and years past came up. I guess this is the way to do this now.

        Good luck.

      • Rosemary Ermis
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 15, 2014

          The old posting are all still there as I access them every day.

          When you reach the website, make sure under Yahoo Groups on the left, TexasCzechs is in boldface – TexasCzechs

          Below the photo, click on Conversations which should make it boldface – Conversations

          In the rectangular box towards the top will be the words  -- Search Conversations

          Type in name or subject and hit Enter on your keyboard.

          Rosemary Ermis

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 15, 2014
            I did not succeed either and asked for help. Has anyone had luck they can share? Otherwise all these postings are in vain?

            Sent from my iPhone
          • chswebmaster2002
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 15, 2014
              I'm sure this has been answered several times. Go to the TexasCzechs group page. At the top of the page there is a search box that is labeled as "search conversations". Type the word or words you are looking for into the box and click on the purple button next to it that says "Search Groups". The listed messages will come up for you to check. Hope this makes it clearer for you.
              Cindy