Recipe for Jitrnice?

  • Allen Livanec
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2014
      I haven't made jitrnice for over 30 yrs. My mom & dad's recipe vanished when they died. Can anyone help me?

      Allen Livanec
      Pearland, TX.
    • Diane Ashour
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2014

        I found a recipe in a KJZT cookbook called “Supak’s Head Sausage” that has a hog’s head, rice, onions, pork liver, plus seasonings.  Is this close?

        Diane

        I haven't made jitrnice for over 30 yrs. My mom & dad's recipe vanished when they died. Can anyone help me?

        Allen Livanec

        Pearland, TX.

      • czechschoolofdallas
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2014

          Hello Allen,

           do you read Czech? If not let me know and I see what I can do for you.

          If so, here are several links:

          http://www.receptyonline.cz/recept--domaci-jitrnice--1046.html

          http://www.zabijacky.cz/recepty-na-zabijacku/jitrnice/

          http://kucharka.cbmonitor.cz/recepty/?j=4076&dkid=2&na=domaci-jitrnice