Quilting

  • Allen Livanec
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2014
      Does anyone know of a person that makes quilts in the Houston area?
    • pcosper@att.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2014
        How about Beaumont??
        Are you talking about the entire quilt construction or just the finishing??

        Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 6, 2014
            Ok. It needs batting (filling) and the backing. I don't do that but know of 2 or 3 people that do. I will check with them and let you know. I can tell you that they charge from upwards of $120+/-. They will furnish the thread, batting, and a Muslim backing which is off-white/light beige. If you want a "colored" backing I would suggest a good quality cotton bed sheet that is 6-10 inches larger than your quilt top is, probably a queen or king size. Will let you know.
            Pat Cosper
            Pcosper@...

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 7, 2014
              I do know someone in the Katy area, her name is LaBeth Kiel Snyder. I will have to go home to find her card with her contact info. I'll get back with you.
            • Horaksmith
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 8, 2014
                The email for LaBeth is labethsews@.... Anyone needing any quilting done, she'll do a great job!

                Sent from my iPad