My daughter, Laurette

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2014
      Dear Friends,
      My daughter, Laurette Crisp, who some of you already know, has been fighting metastatic breast cancer for the last almost 4 years, is in need of all your prayers and support. Her cancer has been slowly spreading, in spite of many different treatments, throughout her system, including her bones, liver and her brain. She has been hospitalized for the last four days and will soon be released to go to her home in College Station, as soon as home hospice care can be arranged. Any prayers, love, light, or positive energy you could send her would be greatly appreciated by all her family. This was difficult for me to write...but after much deliberation and meditation, I felt I had to reach out to as many as I could. Thank you so much.
      My love to all,
      Laura ("Lolly") Petter Pilgrim
    • Julie Matus
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2014
        Very sorry to hear about y our daughter, Laura. Hope a miracle occurs and she gets all better. Will pray for her.

        Julie Matus

        --
        Julie & Wes Matus

        Researching:
        Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala
        Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek
      • Rosemary Ermis
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2014

          Laurette, you, and your family will be in my prayers -- Rosemary

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2014
            Miss Lolly, Hopes and prayers.  paulasmaggie

          • Cheryl
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2014
              I am sending up prayers for everyone! May our Healing God hold you all
              in His Arms at this time, and always! May He bring you peace and
              comfort, and help you all in the coming days! We're all here for
              you....peace be thine! Psalms 29:11
            • Janet Tucker
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2014
                My prayers and thoughts are with you and your daughter at this time. My you all be surrounded with peace and light.
                Jan

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 2, 2014
                  Lolly,

                  I am so sorry for what is happening to Laurette.  I know this is so hard for you and the family.  Any words that I would have could not help you in this situation-  as I know and have experienced this several times in my family.  But I want you to know that my heart is with you during this most difficult time and that me and my family will be praying for your daughter and family and that God be so close at this time and give you'll comfort- and if it be His will that Laurette may come out of this disease to be with the family longer.

                  Please know that we are very close to you now.

                  Love,

                  Cullis Holub