Looking for a book

  • vmichna
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2013
      I found a citation for the following book:

      JIŘÍK, Charles, et al. History of Ostrava. 1st
      ed Ostrava: Sphinx, 1993. 811 s

      A quick look on Amazon and google didn't yield any results.  Do any of ya'll have some sources that may help me locate it?

      Thanks,

      Valorie Michna
    • pcosper@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2013
        Maybe on Ebay?
        Barnes & Noble?
        LDS? Library of Texas? No idea-- just guesses.
        Pat Cosper

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 15, 2013, at 5:36 PM, <vmichna@...> wrote:

        I found a citation for the following book:

        JIŘÍK, Charles, et al. History of Ostrava. 1st
        ed Ostrava: Sphinx, 1993. 811 s

        A quick look on Amazon and google didn't yield any results.  Do any of ya'll have some sources that may help me locate it?

        Thanks,

        Valorie Michna

      • Allen Livanec