December obits

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2013

      Hi Ya’ll,

      I am taking December off from researching for old obits.  Just too much going on.

      I will continue to post current obits.

      Rosemary

    • vmichna
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2013
        Rosemary,

        Thank you for researching for old obits.  I have tried to search for family obits from a few decades ago all the way to a hundred years ago, only to have limited success, so I applaud your efforts.  I look forward to seeing whatever you dig up because it could be the missing link that any of us are missing.

        Valorie Michna
      • Rosemary Ermis
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2013

          I appreciate your e-mail, Valorie.