E-mail from Charles and Elizabeth Kretzschmar

  • hankn34
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2013
      I just received the following e-mail supposedly from this e-address

      charleskretzschmar@...  which reads:

      Good Morning,

      Just hoping this email reaches you well, I'm sorry for this emergency and for not informing you about my urgent trip to Manila (Philippines) but I just have
      to let you know my present predicament. Everything was  fine until I was attacked on my way back to the hotel, I wasn't hurt but I lost my money, bank cards, mobile  phone and my bag in the course of this attack. I immediately contacted my bank in other to block my cards  and also made a report at the nearest police station. I'm physically OK and fine but I'm urgently in need of  some money to pay for my hotel bills and my flight ticket home, will pay back as soon as i get back home.Kindly let me know if you would be able to help me out so I can forward you the details required for a wire  transfer via the western union

      Best Regards,
      charles.

      I believe this is a bogus message. Has anyone else received such a message.

      Hank Naizer
    • Matt Cross
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2013
        She has been hacked. She normally types in all caps, I think.

        Matt Cross

        Sent from my Windows Phone

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 14, 2013
          It is a scam.   Matt is right, she has been hacked.

          steve

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 15, 2013
            Receive one couple of days ago, did not open it.  Also received one from Mrs. Petury (cannot remember how to spell her last name).  These accounts have been hacked.  Received in the past same kind of emails.    paulas maggie