Need Explanation...

  • Ron N
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2013
      I've been reviewing material that I've received...I presume that this information was probably taken from the Palkovice registers...there are references to House #110 or House #166...I did a quick search on this group but could not find any reference to this...can someone give me an explanation of what is implied by the term "House #110"?

      Thanks...

      Ron
    • Paul Kurecka
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2013
        That was the house number (address) of the person(s) specified in the record.

        I've been reviewing material that I've received...I presume that this information was probably taken from the Palkovice registers...there are references to House #110 or House #166...I did a quick search on this group but could not find any reference to this...can someone give me an explanation of what is implied by the term "House #110"?

        Thanks...

        Ron

      • vmichna
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2013

          With this info you could also use some of the census data that is online.  The census info I have seen is organized by village, then house #, so the house numbers are vital info for those doing research into family places of origin.