translations

  • Diann Biltz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2001
      Has anyone looked into the various translation software? You will find them
      if you use one of your search engines and type in 'free translations' in the
      search field. The free ones are not too complete but there are various
      other pay ones that look good - even saw one for genealogy translations.
      Would be interested in any feedback - these translate words, text and web
      pages.
    • Marek Blahus
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2001
        I would like to recommend www.slovnik.cz which is a very good Czech to
        English to Czech free dictionary.
        Marek Blahus

      • mrbkdb112@cs.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 30, 2002
          Hi

          I came back from the Cz Republic with some interesting material but in trying to translate it I realize it is way beyond my dictionary. And my expertise.

          Can anyone help me with it?  I don't think it would be difficult for anyone knowing the language, but for me, I know I'm missing a lot of the meaning.

          I'd really appreciate some help. You can email me direct if you wish. mrbkdb112@...

          Sincerely

          Millie
        • Ekor8@AOL.com