Cannot open website

  • Marie Neuman Gray
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2013

      Dear Group,

      Any suggestions as to why my computer cannot open this link?

      http://vychodoceskearchivy.cz/zamrsk/files/2012/09/inventar.pdf

      My virus protection is not blocking it.  I get a 404 error when I try to open it.

      Marie Gray

    • Melissa Eckhoff

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2013
          Marie,

          I the link to the inventory page has apparently changed.  I think this link will get you there:

          If you have used this site before, this inventory list is slightly different in that there are 10 pages of text before you get to the inventory list.

          Nancy Schmidt