Need Help with Czech Translation

  • Ron N
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2013
      I recently received a packet of family history data from a distant cousin...within this material was a page written in Czech at least I'm assuming it is Czech...since the text is fairly short, I'm posting it here in hopes that someone might be able to translate it for me...thanks for any help you might be able to provide...Ron

      Na cisle llo byli pestupne tito hospodari:

      V roce 1777 Miculka Tomas
      V roce 1790 Miculka Jiri
      V roce 1820 jeste Miculka Jiri
      V roce 1845 Miculka Josef
      V roce 1870 Miculka Frantisek
      Miculka Pavel, hospodarstvi prevzala nejstarsi dcera Marie, Ktera se provdala za F.Zidka a dal je tam rod Zidku
    • Paul Kurecka
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2013
        Ahoj Ron,

        You may have misspelled a couple of words (I know how challenging the "cursive" handwritting can be), a scan/.jpg post would be helpful.
        But it seems as though this is a listing of the owners of a specific tavern/inn.

        Anyway, the note loosely „translates" to:

        At tavern l these transfers were:
        In 1777 Mičulka Tomas
        In 1790 Mičulka Jiri
        In 1820, still Mičulka Jiri
        In 1845 Josef Mičulka
        In 1870 Mičulka Frantisek

        Mary, the oldest daughter of Paul Mičulka and wife of F. Zidka, took over the tavern.

        Hope this helps.

        Pavel

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2013
          Thanks Paul and Jana for helping to translate this information for me...really appreciated...