Czech Geneology Source

  • Allen Livanec
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2013
      I have exhausted all the free sources that I know about concerning my family's origin in the Czech/Slovak countries. Does anyone know who will do this research professionaly that lives there?

      děkuji
      Allen Livanec
      Pearland, TX.
    • mike061939
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 27, 2013

        Allen,

        Here is a link to a list of professional researchers, most of whom live in the Czech Republic.

        http://www.cgsi.org/research/professionals

        Mirek Koudelka and Rev. Jan Dus have both made presentations at TCGS conferences in Caldwell.  One of my cousins has hired Mirek Koudelka to do research and to serve as a tour guide and has had favorable things to say about him

        Mike Hejl

        ---In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, <texasczechs@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I have exhausted all the free sources that I know about concerning my family's origin in the Czech/Slovak countries. Does anyone know who will do this research professionaly that lives there?

        děkuji
        Allen Livanec
        Pearland, TX.
      • TJ Slansky
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 27, 2013
          Allen,

          I will be seeing Mirek Koudelka tomorrow at a conference in Caldwell.  If you do not know  the name of the village is an almost a lost cause.

          I have known Mirek  and Martin Pytr for over ten  years; face to face.  I had used Martin for my research. Both are in the northern Moravia area.
           I saw and spoke with Mirek two years ago at a conference in St. Louis. Saw Martin a year ago in Roznov, CZ. Rep.

          TJ Slansky

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 28, 2013
                How do I contact Mirek?

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 28, 2013
                  Hello Allen,

                  Wes and I just got back yesterday from a 12 day European Trip with Chris Rybak Band - what an awesome time we had!!!!!

                  A friend of ours gave me this info about Mr. Koudelka:

                  KOUDELKA M., The phone is 603 326 285 e-mail.mirekk@... familyhistory@... www.czechfamily.cz

                  How do I contact Mirek?

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 28, 2013

                    Allen, my info is from 2007 but maybe it has not changed.

                            Dr. Miroslav Koudelka                                                                          Home: (420) 585-241-234

                            Přichystalova  43                                                                                  Cell:  (420) 603-326-285

                           772 00Olomouc                                                                                     www.czechfamily.com

                           Czech Republic                                                                                      mk@...