Help with book translation

  • vmichna
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2013
      I have a number of pages from a history book about one of my ancestral villages written in Czech.  I need help translating it.  I have already tried to use an online translator through a round about way, but the translation was garbled and didn't make much sense.

      I may also be getting more material about this village in the near future and would like to use these sources in my family history report.  I have muddled through some of it and found pages that I think are useful for my purposes.  If there is anyone that can help, I would appreciate ideas or contacts.

      Thanks,

      Valorie Michna
    • Allen Livanec
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2013
        Send me what you want translated.

        Allen

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2013
          1. I am also available for translation if needed.

          2. Also,I noticed that the Czech Museum in Temple sells Taroky cards.

          Marcela Kourkova, Buda
        • vmichna
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2013

            Marcela,

            Do you ever go by the Kyle Public Library by chance?  I have been looking for an obit or announcement that may be in the Kyle paper from 1952.  I don't have the opportunity to go to Kyle, so I am looking for someone who is local or passing through that may be willing to do.

            Also, I have a few more pages that I need help with.  Thanks for your offer.  It is greatly appreciated.

            Can you send me an email at vmichna@...?  That way I can just hit reply and attach the images.

            Thanks,

            Valorie

            Valorie