To Ron Nem -- Drapela

  • Judy Berry
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2013
      Ron,

           Were your Drapelas related to Frantisek and Frantiska (Theimer) Drapala who farmed in Fayetteville, Texas? They had two children, Frantisek and Anna (my ggrandmother).
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2013
        Hi Judy...no I don't believe so...the Drapela linage that are my distant relatives come from a marriage of John  Drapela to Annie Miculka...Miculka is my Moms maiden name...I don't see a Frank living in Fayetteville area in this Drapela family...nice chatting with you though...Ron

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2013

          Ron, I appreciate your quick response. Sorry we couldn't connect our lines. I know very little about this line.   Judy