Message from Lois Pereira for Lollie Pilgrem

  • Cindy Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2013
      I was sorry to read my cousin robert petter recently died. I need help from my texas czechs family. Without internet it won't let me post condolences and to let lolly petter pilgrim know I want to attend the military service and let me know when it is. Give her my email loispereira28@.... Cindy Neal I tried to sign in but decided I don't want my droid to blow up with posts. I appreciate it.