RE: [TexasCzechs] hajek/kropacek/kolar

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2013
      Terry, I don't know, but because I personally do not have research in that part of the current Czech Republic (Mine are at the Trebon archives -- http://digi.ceskearchivy.cz/index_main.php?lang=en -- but I know others in this group do have research in Moravia and will direct you to the correct link for the Matriky Archives.

      Matt Cross

      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      From: terrygtate@...
      Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 10:06:25 -0700
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] hajek/kropacek/kolar

      Matt,
              Hello!, Do you know how I can find a link into the Matrinky Archives.cz ? Any help would be appreciated. I just got back from the Czech Republic and wanted to do some more research. I visited Koprivnice(Pronounced "Kop shriv nesa") where our Raska and Mozisek family originated and Ticha,(Pronounced T-Ha) where our Konvicka Family originated. I also visted Prague, Olomouc, Novy Jicin. I had a wondeful time, a trip of a life time.

      Thanks,

      Terry G Tate
      There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, ‘Thy will be done,’ and those to whom God says, in the end, ‘Thy will be done.’ -C. S. Lewis