THE CZECHAHOLICS, NOON TO 3 PM, 29 SEPTEMBER 2013

  • charleskretzschmar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2013
      ST JAMES CATHOLIC CHURCH FALL FESTIVAL
      SEGUIN EVENTS COMPLEX
      950 SOUTH AUSTIN STREET, SEGUIN, TEXAS

      SUNDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER, NOON TO 3PM, THE CZECHAHOLICS

      3 PM TILL....LOS KOLACHES

      BBQ CHICKEN PLANTS START AT 11 AM, OTHER ACTIVITIES

      FREE ADM AND PARKING, BRING CHAIRS, FAMILY EVENT

      COPIED FROM THE TEXAS POLKA NEWS, AUGUST 2013
    • charleskretzschmar
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30, 2013
        BBQ CHICKEN PLATES, THAT IS.....NOT PLANTS,
        I MUST HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT MY PLANTS
        IN THIS HEAT......ANGELINA KRETZSCHMAR

      • gastzt@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 30, 2013
          Chicken plants are not bad----if WELL DONE ---ha!     That will be a fun time for sure!
           Stan Z
                         That is a FUN ol' band too!!!!
        • Matt Cross
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
            Do BBQ chicken plants really taste like chicken? Emoji

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
              They need PLENTY of water each day!