Bay Area Genealogical Society presents John Phillip Colletta - Saturday, October 12, 2013 - Seminar Flyer

  • Cindy Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2013
    This seminar will be in Clear Lake. The attachment is safe Smile

    Cindy

    From: Alice

    Subject: Bay Area Genealogical Society presents John Phillip Colletta - Saturday, October 12, 2013 - Seminar Flyer

    Dear Fellow Genealogical Society Members and Guests:

    Attached is a flyer relative to a seminar which is being sponsored by Bay Area Genealogical Society on October 12, 2013.  Please feel free to invite your members and disseminate the flyer by newsletter, posting, mail, etc.

    John Phillip Colletta is one of our country's foremost genealogical authorities on federal records and private archives. We hope you will join us for an informative and enjoyable day.

    Kind Regards,

    Alice Braud-Jones, 2nd Vice President

    Bay Area Genealogical Society