Re: Roll Call

  • wiesner1873
    Message 1 of 381 , Jul 25, 2013
      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "vmichna" <vmichna@...> wrote:

      > Valorie Michna researching:
      > Michna from Frenstat
      > Sasin from Zabreh nad Odrou
      > Holain/Holan frmn Stara Bela
      > Pitlik from Stara Bela
      >
      > Sorry, I am only 1/4 Czech so my list is kinda short.

      I was going through some old posts on this board and saw that you are researching the Michna family from Frenstat.
      My Wiesner family originates from Frenstat. My g-g-grandfather, Wilhelm R. Wiesner, had two family members marry into the Michna family. My 4th g-g-uncle, Antonin Wiesner b. 1795 Frenstat, married Johana Michna b. 1799, daughter of Martin Michna. My g-g-grandfather's sister, Alzbeta Wiesner b. 1844 Frenstat, married Jan Michna b. 1828, son of Tomas Michna.

      I wonder if either of them connect with your line.

      Linda
    • wiesner1873
      Message 381 of 381 , Jul 25, 2013