Ruzicka/Rose Family in El Campo

  • vmichna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 7:57 AM
      Do any of ya'll know what happened to the Rose children who lived in El Campo in the 1930s and 40s? Their father's name was Narcis Ruzicka (1892-1955) from Taylor, TX, but he change his name to William Rose. His second wife was my grandfather's sister, Anna Michna (1904-1947), and she died in El Campo.

      I have seen posts for people searching for Walter Rose (maybe William Walter Rose), Mildred Rose, and Irene Rose. I think they graduated from El Campo High School.

      Older sister Evelyn Ruzicka (from her father's first marriage) married a man from Taylor, so I have info on her family.

      Thanks in advance,

      Valorie Michna