Ruzicka/Rose Family in El Campo

  • vmichna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2013
      Do any of ya'll know what happened to the Rose children who lived in El Campo in the 1930s and 40s? Their father's name was Narcis Ruzicka (1892-1955) from Taylor, TX, but he change his name to William Rose. His second wife was my grandfather's sister, Anna Michna (1904-1947), and she died in El Campo.

      I have seen posts for people searching for Walter Rose (maybe William Walter Rose), Mildred Rose, and Irene Rose. I think they graduated from El Campo High School.

      Older sister Evelyn Ruzicka (from her father's first marriage) married a man from Taylor, so I have info on her family.

      Thanks in advance,

      Valorie Michna