Finding Czech Parish Records Online: Moravia-Silesia Region

  • kate.challis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2013
      I gave a presentation to the Czech Heritage Society - Harris County Chapter about how to find Czech Parish Records online, for the Moravia-Silesia region.

      You can access the slides to this presentation here:

      http://czechoutyourancestors.blogspot.com/2013/07/finding-czech-parish-records-moravian.html

      I hope that this can be useful to you!
    • Ronda Trent
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
        Thank you so much for posting this Kate, this is just what I needed! I will send the link to my cousin as well.  We have both been trying to wade through information in Moravia and not getting very far. I'm moving so I won't have a chance to look into it much, but I'll be itching to use this!!
        Thanks again!
        Ronda
      • Allen Livanec
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
          Ronda. Are you related to Donna Trent who graduated from El Campo High School in 1967?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 22, 2013
            I don't think so.  My husband's family is all in Childress, TX
             as far as I know.  My maiden name is Machalek.