Re: [TexasCzechs] Genetic ancestry

  • tonkawakan@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18 5:21 AM
      I have a profile on 23andme which is: 15% eastern European, 5.6% French & German, .6% Balkan, 2.2% non-specific southern European, & over half non-specific European. If you want, we can check to see if we come up as distant cousins

      Cheryl

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18 7:41 AM
        I have 0.9% non-specific Southern European with 0.1% Balkan as well. I am not sure where that came from. I am glad to see that someone else got some interesting results.

        I would love to compare results. I wonder if I am on your list of distant relatives? My profile is named Valorie Michna. If I am you could send me and message and I can share my profile.

        Valorie

      • tonkawakan@att.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 20 5:18 AM
          Hi Valorie,

          I don't see your name on my list of DNA relatives...can you check your listing of DNA relatives to see if my name pops up?

          Cheryl