Re: obit: Capt. Adolph Kotulan USA ret.

  • hokiefam97
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2013
      Thank you so much for sharing this information. Adolph Kotulan was my great grandfather and I'm realizing the importance of recording as much family history as possible for my own children. I stumbled across this website and am thrilled to have a few more pieces of information than I had before. Thank you!!!

      Heather Baum