Mother/Baby Burial 1918

  • CWarschak@...
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
                  My grandfather died in January 1919 (Milam County) as a result of the flu epidemic.
                  To the best of my knowledge, my grandmother and none of their six children were affected.
                  My mother was only six months old so she did not remember her father.
    • vmichna
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
        Thank you for that info. I know the old caretaker of Calvary Cemetery in Granger died recently, but SSCM is a small parish and if it is like other parishes, someone took his place or was his assistant.