Muehlsteins

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6 3:23 PM
      Hello everyone,

      I am looking for any information on the Muehlstein line prior to Martin Muehlstein. I tried to gather information at our reunion last month but not having seen everyone for so long I didn't get much time to do so. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks everyone.

      Michelle
    • charleskretzschmar
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7 3:09 PM
        where does your muehlsteins live and where was the
        family reunion? I have some muehlsteins in my computer.
        Angelina kretzschmar

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Michelle" <chells4@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone,
        >
        > I am looking for any information on the Muehlstein line prior to Martin Muehlstein. I tried to gather information at our reunion last month but not having seen everyone for so long I didn't get much time to do so. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks everyone.
        >
        > Michelle

      • michelle singleton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7 5:16 PM
          Our reunion is held in Abbott, Tx. There is also a Muehlstein reunion held near Moulton Tx that is also family from Tom Muehlstein my Great-Grandfathers brother.

          Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Muehlsteins
          To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sunday, July 7, 2013, 5:09 PM

          "Michelle" <chells4@...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone,

          > I am looking for any information on the Muehlstein line
          prior to Martin Muehlstein. I tried to gather information at
          our reunion last month but not having seen everyone for so
          long I didn't get much time to do so. Any help would be
          really appreciated. Thanks everyone.

          > Michelle

        • charleskretzschmar
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8 9:58 AM