Re: [TexasCzechs] Robert Earl Mousner

  • Magdalen Marbry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2013
      I am so sorry for your loss.

      God Bless you!
      Maggie Vackar Marbry

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 2, 2013, at 9:00 AM, Lydia Mousner <lmousner@...> wrote:

      Thank you Rosemary.
      When I copies the address for the website I had no idea it would include some of the comments made. I did NOT mean for that to show up.  It didn't when I was composing.  Sorry.

      It was a shock and I am trying to get through this but will definitely take it one day at a time instead of just jumping in there.

      Blessings to you and thanks for all you do,
      Lydia Luza Mousner