Robert Earl Mousner

  • Lydia Mousner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 4:03 AM
      My husband's obituary:

      • "Lydia, I am praying for God's Grace to help ease your pain..."
        - Carolyn Teeter
      • "I loved you and Bob from the moment I met you,both -and was..."
        - karen karli-webb
      • "Our family is very sorry for your loss. It has been years..."
      • "Lydia, I just don't have the words to tell you how I feel...."
        - Kerry Horn
      August 11, 1945 – June 27, 2013

      Robert Earl Mousner, 67, of College Station, died at his home on June 27, 2013. Bob's life will be celebrated with visitation on Sunday, June 30 from 5 – 7 PM at Memorial Funeral Chapel in Bryan. Funeral service will be at 11 AM on Monday, July 1 at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.

      Bob was born August 11, 1945 in Bryan, Texas to Leonard and Katherine Kuyawa Mousner. He was a loving husband, father, grandfather and friend. He will be missed by numerous family and friends.

      Bob loved growing up in his neighborhood on Eagle Pass in Bryan. He had friends who rode bicycles and roamed everywhere looking for their next adventure. Bob had a passion for education and was a voracious reader of books on any subject. He was an avid sportsman and especially enjoyed hunting and fishing.

      Robert graduated with the Class of 1963 from Stephen F. Austin High School in Bryan. He was a member of the Corps of Cadets 15th Squadron at Texas A&M University where he graduated with a B.B.A. in Finance in 1967. After college he was hired by the Texas Comptroller's Office as a Sales Tax Enforcement Officer and retired in 1999 from the Bryan Office. Bob and his wife traveled across the USA and enjoyed cruises as often as possible.

      He is preceded in death by his father.

      Survivors include his wife Lydia Luza Mousner; mother Katherine Mousner; sons Chad and wife Crystal McCartney of Cypress, Brandon and wife Amanda McCartney of Bryan, Dusty and wife Amanda McCartney of Houston; grandchildren Andrew, Tyler, Ashlyn, Katie, Tanner and Easton McCartney; brother Richard Mousner of Navasota; sisters-in-law Sandra and husband Roy Bragg of New Braunfels, Pam McConal of Bryan; brothers-in-law Charles and wife Elain Luza of Bryan, Robert and wife Patty Luza of Burton, Tim and wife Becky Luza of Bryan and Emil and wife Lori Luza of Austin, Cynthia Mousner of Bryan; his aunt, Gertrude Forman as well as numerous other family members and friends.

      Remembrances may be made to Mt. Calvary Cemetery or thecharity of your choice .
    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2 6:41 AM

        Lydia,

        Please accept my sympathy on the death of your beloved husband.  May God comfort you and your family.

        Rosemary

        • "Lydia, I am praying for God's Grace to help ease your pain..."

        - Carolyn Teeter

        • "I loved you and Bob from the moment I met you,both -and was..."

        - karen karli-webb

        • "Our family is very sorry for your loss. It has been years..."
        • "Lydia, I just don't have the words to tell you how I feel...."

        - Kerry Horn

        Image removed by sender.August 11, 1945 – June 27, 2013

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2 7:00 AM
          Thank you Rosemary.
          When I copies the address for the website I had no idea it would include some of the comments made. I did NOT mean for that to show up.  It didn't when I was composing.  Sorry.

          It was a shock and I am trying to get through this but will definitely take it one day at a time instead of just jumping in there.

          Blessings to you and thanks for all you do,
          Lydia Luza Mousner

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2 7:04 AM
            Sympathies from me and my family. May the memories you treasure be of comfort at this time.

            Pavel Kůrečka

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4 4:34 AM
              I am so sorry for your loss.

              God Bless you!
              Maggie Vackar Marbry

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jul 2, 2013, at 9:00 AM, Lydia Mousner <lmousner@...> wrote:

[...]

              <image001.jpg>August 11, 1945 – June 27, 2013

[...]

              <~WRD000.jpg><image002.jpg><image003.jpg>