Interesting site

  • alvarez@brokersys.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 14, 2001
    • Cindy Bolinger
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 14, 2001
        That's a great link Steve. Thanks for sharing.

        Cindy

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2005
          Message
          If you have a cable or DSL connection, you may want to view this 30 minute program.  From the website First Czech-American TV  http://www.catvherald.com

          In this complete broadcast, (Eng, 30 min, 53.1 MB), we broadcast:

           Explore Czech lands, this time Slovacko, region in southern Moravia of Czech Republic

          Janet Moerbe
          mayor of LaGrange,Tx

           In History of Czech emigration to Texas part2 we show group of people from Czech Republic visiting settlements and small towns in Texas once established or dominated by Czech emigrants.
           Folk festival in Cedar Rapids, Iowa from last year.

          In this weeks guest we show an interview with Vera Roknic, Secretary of Czech and Slovak - American Congress

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2005
            i have spent quite some time, totally absorbed in this site. I found the cooking, history, and just the plain stories very interesting. it was great to see my little town highlighted in the immigration section. this is a site to bookmark......lois

            Cindy Neal <cindyneal@...> wrote:
            If you have a cable or DSL connection, you may want to view this 30 minute program.  From the website First Czech-American TV  http://www.catvherald.com

            Lois Petter Pereira
          • John L. Mikeska
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
              Lois, good to see you online,

              Great 30 minute show, among many other things interesting.  Saw Dan Hrna, Evelyn Skopic, Mr. Polansky ((sorry Polansky, forgot first name) almost positive square scene of Fayetteville, La Grange, etc.  Just so interesting and beautiful. I'm getting restless to return to the CR!  Well done!

              Sir John

              Cindy Neal <cindyneal@...> wrote:
              If you have a cable or DSL connection, you may want to view this 30 minute program.  From the website First Czech-American TV  http://www.catvherald.com

              Sir John, Earl of Berkshire