Fw: [TexasCzechs] Re: Bachelor´s thesis - questionnaire [1 Attachment]

  • Lydia Mousner
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
      There is a questionnaire attached to this message and I think that is what Lucie is requesting to be filled out.
      Lydia
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
        Is this in addition to the one I filled out already? I see no attachment!

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
        Hello Allen,
        yes, it´s the same questionnaire. I need a little more completed questionnaires.

        Message 4 of 9 , Jun 13, 2013
        Have attached several formats.