Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Bachelor´s thesis - questionnaire

  • rubyTH@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013

      In a message dated 6/12/2013 9:24:50 A.M. Central Daylight Time, allen.livanec@... writes:

      I don't understand what she wants!!

      --- On Wed, 6/12/13, Lucie Pustková <luciepustkov@...> wrote:

      From: Lucie Pustková <luciepustkov@...>
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Bachelor´s thesis - questionnaire
      To: "TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com" <TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 1:51 AM

      Hello everybody!
      I am finishing by bachelor's thesis about Czech emigration to Texas from the Czech republic between 1850-1910 now and I would need some more information about your ancestors and about you. I would like to ask you for complete the questionnare and send it here or at my private mail luciiennee@... . If you had some photos or letter from your ancestors written betwen 1850 - 1910, could you send them to me, too? Now I have about 10 completed questionnaire from you. But I need just few.

      Thank you very much
      Have a nice day
      Lucie