Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Fayette County Library in La Grange, TX

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 9 , May 23 8:39 AM
      LDS library has free access to ancestry.com

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 23, 2013, at 9:55 AM, Paul Kurecka <pavelmoravu@...> wrote:

      Agreed. And that works IF you have a local LDS library with any convenient hours. The nearest one to me is well over 10 miles away and has part-time hours.

      Fortunately, the local public library has a "library edition" subscription to Ancestry.com. It permits access to all digitized images, but is restricted as to the "networking".