Re: [TexasCzechs] Krasna Amerika!

  • Julie Matus
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2013
      I wonder if this is who originally wrote it?
      Julie

      Tschaikowsky - Krasna Amerika, Pretty America (Czech) sheet music

      Title:
      Krasna Amerika, Pretty America (Czech)
      Composer:
      Instruments:
      Categories:
      Audio/Video:

      On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Allen Livanec <allen.livanec@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know who was the original composer of this waltze?

      --
      Researching:
      Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala
      Message 2 of 4 , May 19, 2013

        When I checked the “List of works by Pyotr Tchaikovsky” I did not see this piece listed.

        I wonder if this is who originally wrote it?

        Julie

        Tschaikowsky - Krasna Amerika, Pretty America (Czech) sheet music

        Title:

        Krasna Amerika, Pretty America (Czech)

        Composer:

        Instruments:

        Categories:

        Audio/Video:

          Edit / Add description (comments)

        On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Allen Livanec <allen.livanec@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know who was the original composer of this waltze?

        --
        Researching:
        Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala
        Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek

        size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#a0a0a0" align=center>

      • Julie Matus
        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2013
          I'm sure he did not actually write it. He might have done a version of it?
          Julie

          Sent from my iPhone