Krasna Amerika!

  • Allen Livanec
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2013
      Does anyone know who was the original composer of this waltze?
    • Julie Matus
      Message 2 of 4 , May 19, 2013
        I wonder if this is who originally wrote it?
        Julie

        Tschaikowsky - Krasna Amerika, Pretty America (Czech) sheet music

        Title:
        Krasna Amerika, Pretty America (Czech)
        Composer:
        Instruments:
        Categories:
        Audio/Video:

        --
        Researching:
        Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala
        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2013

          When I checked the “List of works by Pyotr Tchaikovsky” I did not see this piece listed.

          I wonder if this is who originally wrote it?

          Julie

          Tschaikowsky - Krasna Amerika, Pretty America (Czech) sheet music

          Title:

          Krasna Amerika, Pretty America (Czech)

          Composer:

          Instruments:

          Categories:

          Audio/Video:

            Edit / Add description (comments)

          On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Allen Livanec <allen.livanec@...> wrote:

          Does anyone know who was the original composer of this waltze?

          --
          Researching:
          Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala
          Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek

          size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#a0a0a0" align=center>

        • Julie Matus
          Message 4 of 4 , May 19, 2013
            I'm sure he did not actually write it. He might have done a version of it?
            Julie

            Sent from my iPhone