Terezie Spacek Lednicky

  • vmichna
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2013
      Are there any Terezie Spacek Lednicky descendants out there that are interested in her family tree? I ask because I found out that Terezie's grandmother, Teresia Holain Prokes (b 1770, Stara Bela), was a distant cousin of my gr-gr-grandmother, Karolina Holain Sasin. In fact, Terezie's husband, Frank Lednicky was one of the witnesses at my gr-grandparent's (Jan Michna and Anna Sasin) wedding in Ammannsville in 1895.

      I have found out that my gr-gr-grandmother Karolina Holain Sasin and Terzie Spacek Lednicky have a common ancestor named Adam Holain who came to Stara Bela, Moravia in 1630. Terezie is descended from son Mikolus who lived in House #12 and my gr-gr-grandmother was descended from son Tomas who inherited House #132 from their father.

      I have found out a lot about my family from Stara Bela and would be willing to share info about Terezie's line in Stara Bela if her family is interested.

      Valorie Michna
      Researching Michna, Sasin, and Holain