RE: [texasczechs] A Czech Texan Family Rides Out the Great Hurric ane of 1919

  • Ammann, Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2000
      Hi everyone....
      This is truly a wonderful story....I forgot where I was as I was reading it....I felt I was there in that house....Thank you so much for sharing this with us...I guess it behooves all of us to try and get our family stores written down and circulated....its the only way the future generations can understand what the beginning was like for our great grandparents and other relatives.....and it sure makes me appreciate them even more.....
      Jan Ammann