RE: [TexasCzechs] Link to death certificates

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013

      Here’s the link:

      https://familysearch.org/search/collection/1320964

      Rosemary

      From: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of gmartisek
      Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:31 PM
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Link to death certificates

      I have lost the link to the Texas Death certificates. I believe that it was on a pilot site for Family Search (LDS)but not sure.

      Thanks,

      Gerri

    • Matt Cross
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013
        Yes. HTTPS://familysearch.org

        You will need a login to view images.

        Sent from my Windows Phone

        I have lost the link to the Texas Death certificates.  I believe that it was on a pilot site for Family Search (LDS)but not sure.

        Thanks,

        Gerri

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            TexasCzechs-digest@yahoogroups.com
            TexasCzechs-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • gmartisek
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013
          Thanks to everyone who responded.

          All of my book marks were supposed to be exported, but somehow not all of the got moved over when I got a new computer.

          Gerri