Link to death certificates

  • gmartisek
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013
      I have lost the link to the Texas Death certificates. I believe that it was on a pilot site for Family Search (LDS)but not sure.

      Thanks,

      Gerri
    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013

        Here’s the link:

        https://familysearch.org/search/collection/1320964

        Rosemary

        I have lost the link to the Texas Death certificates. I believe that it was on a pilot site for Family Search (LDS)but not sure.

        Thanks,

        Gerri

      • Matt Cross
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013
          Yes. HTTPS://familysearch.org

          You will need a login to view images.

          Sent from my Windows Phone

          I have lost the link to the Texas Death certificates.  I believe that it was on a pilot site for Family Search (LDS)but not sure.

          Thanks,

          Gerri

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              TexasCzechs-digest@yahoogroups.com
              TexasCzechs-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • gmartisek
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 25, 2013
            Thanks to everyone who responded.

            All of my book marks were supposed to be exported, but somehow not all of the got moved over when I got a new computer.

            Gerri