Bachelor´s thesis - questionnaire

  • Lucie Pustková
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 24 12:14 AM
    Hello everybody!
    I am finishing by bachelor's thesis about Czech emigration to Texas from the Czech republic between 1850-1910 now and I would need some more information about your ancestors and about you. I would like to ask you for complete the questionnare and send it here or at my private mail luciiennee@... . If you had some photos or letter from your ancestors written betwen 1850 - 1910, could you send them to me, too?
    Thank you very much
    Have a nice day
    I am very sorry about the West
  • Lucie Pustková
    Message 2 of 9 , Jun 10, 2013

    Hello everybody!
    I am finishing by bachelor's thesis about Czech emigration to Texas from the Czech republic between 1850-1910 now and I would need some more information about your ancestors and about you. I would like to ask you for complete the questionnare and send it here or at my private mail luciiennee@... . If you had some photos or letter from your ancestors written betwen 1850 - 1910, could you send them to me, too? Now I have about 10 completed questionnaire from you. But I need just few.

    Thank you very much
    Have a nice day
    Lucie

  • Lucie Pustková

      Message 4 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
        I don't understand what she wants!!

        Message 5 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
          There is a questionnaire attached to this message and I think that is what Lucie is requesting to be filled out.
          Lydia

          Message 6 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
            Is this in addition to the one I filled out already? I see no attachment!

            Message 7 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
            Hello Allen,
            yes, it´s the same questionnaire. I need a little more completed questionnaires.

            Message 8 of 9 , Jun 13, 2013
            Have attached several formats.