bing.com

  • charleskretzschmar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
      i found more information on bing.com than yahoo or google. i just put a name in quotes and i find more information comes up on a person.

      also, tried billiongraves.com. did not have much luck with my ancestors.

      has anyone found any good websites lately??? angelina genzer kretzschmar
    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013

        Well, if you like quilting tutorials, I have a number of good websites for you.

        I generally use Newspaper Archives, which requires a subscription.

        RE

        i found more information on bing.com than yahoo or google. i just put a name in quotes and i find more information comes up on a person.

        also, tried billiongraves.com. did not have much luck with my ancestors.

        has anyone found any good websites lately??? angelina genzer kretzschmar

      • Allen Livanec
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2013