Citing info from Texas Czechs group

  • vmichna
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      I would like to thank everyone who has posted useful info pertaining to the various aspects of Czech history, languages, surnames, etc. I have found some of it quite useful for my own purposes, though, and would like to use it in my family report that I am writing.

      I have listed the source of info from Texas Czech messages by acknowledging the author, message number, website, usename, posted date, and retrieval date. Is this the appropriate way to cite this info? I have treated this info like the info I would find in any other public forum such as a newpaper or book.

      Valorie Michna