Gabera-Urban

  • Paula Foster
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      The Village of Novy Hrozenkov Moravia was a small village.  Families married other Family Members (cousins, brother/sister of one family married brother/sister of another family (in-law marriages) example my grgr Grandparents Pavel Urban and Rozina Valigura.  Pavel sister Katerina married Pavel Valigura (Rozina's brother) on the same day.  Also, check Family History. My grgrgr Anna Supak who married my grgrgr Uncle Jan Valigura picture says Sitka, but I found out through researching she was a Supak.  Also, many families were given Nicknames.  Orsaks and Urbans one of them was Gabera.  In my next email I am sending a explanation for this.
      First Parents in Novy Hrozenkov "Book of Souls" by Robert H Roesner
      #242 Josef Gabera 6-5-18ll and Anna Kneblik bn 1813 #248
      #248 brother Frek. 4-24-1817 and Apolena Kneblik 10-10-1814 #134
      Apolena's and Anna's Parents:
      Jan Kneblik 4-29-1792 #134 and Rozina Orsak 2-26-1793 #331
      paulasmaggie