Gabera-Urban

  • Paula Foster
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2013
      The Village of Novy Hrozenkov Moravia was a small village.  Families married other Family Members (cousins, brother/sister of one family married brother/sister of another family (in-law marriages) example my grgr Grandparents Pavel Urban and Rozina Valigura.  Pavel sister Katerina married Pavel Valigura (Rozina's brother) on the same day.  Also, check Family History. My grgrgr Anna Supak who married my grgrgr Uncle Jan Valigura picture says Sitka, but I found out through researching she was a Supak.  Also, many families were given Nicknames.  Orsaks and Urbans one of them was Gabera.  In my next email I am sending a explanation for this.
      First Parents in Novy Hrozenkov "Book of Souls" by Robert H Roesner
      #242 Josef Gabera 6-5-18ll and Anna Kneblik bn 1813 #248
      #248 brother Frek. 4-24-1817 and Apolena Kneblik 10-10-1814 #134
      Apolena's and Anna's Parents:
      Jan Kneblik 4-29-1792 #134 and Rozina Orsak 2-26-1793 #331
      paulasmaggie
    • czechgranny
      Message 2 of 7 , May 18, 2016
        please send me the info on gabera-orsak-urban explanation and also this. I am back working on the Orsak database. Also I hope you made contact with Svatopluk.....lois
      • Ed Kocurek
        Message 3 of 7 , May 18, 2016
        Hope this comes through.  If not let me know.
             Ed

        please send me the info on gabera-orsak-urban explanation and also this. I am back working on the Orsak database. Also I hope you made contact with Svatopluk.....lois

      • cyhollis
        Message 4 of 7 , May 18, 2016
          Lois,
          Can you please provide this as something besides a .gcd file?  Most people do not have a CAD program to open this.  Possibly a PDF or Word Document file.

          Thanks,
          Connie

          Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 12:35 PM
          Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Gabera-Urban [1 Attachment]

          Hope this comes through.  If not let me know.
               Ed

          please send me the info on gabera-orsak-urban explanation and also this. I am back working on the Orsak database. Also I hope you made contact with Svatopluk.....lois

        • loispereira28
          Message 5 of 7 , May 18, 2016
            I didn't  send it but Ed Kocurek did. If he sees this he can try and resend it. Ed and I use Office because we are working on an Orsak database.

            Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.

            Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 12:35 PM

            Message 6 of 7 , May 18, 2016
              This should be a GEDCOM file.
                    Ed