[TexasCzechs] Roll Call

  • tonkawakan@att.net
    Message 1 of 381 , Apr 16, 2013
      Cheryl Mach is currently researching Mach, Cinek, Horni Hermanice, Bohemia,  ....and Sana, Dolsky, Moravia
    • wiesner1873
      Message 381 of 381 , Jul 25, 2013
        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "vmichna" <vmichna@...> wrote:

        > Valorie Michna researching:
        > Michna from Frenstat
        > Sasin from Zabreh nad Odrou
        > Holain/Holan frmn Stara Bela
        > Pitlik from Stara Bela
        >
        > Sorry, I am only 1/4 Czech so my list is kinda short.

        I was going through some old posts on this board and saw that you are researching the Michna family from Frenstat.
        My Wiesner family originates from Frenstat. My g-g-grandfather, Wilhelm R. Wiesner, had two family members marry into the Michna family. My 4th g-g-uncle, Antonin Wiesner b. 1795 Frenstat, married Johana Michna b. 1799, daughter of Martin Michna. My g-g-grandfather's sister, Alzbeta Wiesner b. 1844 Frenstat, married Jan Michna b. 1828, son of Tomas Michna.

        I wonder if either of them connect with your line.

        Linda