Sasin surname in Poland

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013
      Valorie,
      A Google search of "Sasin" surnames in Poland" brought up a large number of  ideas you may want to look at.  this one caught my attention./George

      ------

      These came from the Wikipedia page linked below:

      Sasimski, Sasin, Sasinowicz, Sasinowski, Sasiński, Sawicki,

      List of Surnames That May Use The Jastrzębiec Coat Of Arms

      From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

      Jump to: navigation, search

      There are 1739 Polish surnames of families entitled to use the Jastrzębiec coat of arms.

      The following list is according to Tadeusz Gajl’s POLISH ARMORIAL, (number of surnames: 1739).

      • A- Abicht, Abrahamowicz, Abramowicz, Abramowski, Adamczewski, Adamczowski, Adamowski, Adamski, Ajdukiewicz, Akreyć, Albinowski, Anasiński, Andralewski, ……

      Similar Pages

      List of Surnames That May Use The Jastrzębiec Coat Of Arms ... There are 1739 Polish surnames of families entitled to use the Jastrzębiec coat of
      arms. The following list is according to Tadeusz Gajl's POLISH ARMORIAL, ....
      Sarnawski, Sarnowski, Sasimski, Sasin, Sasinowicz, Sasinowski, Sasiński, ...
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Surnames_That_May_Use_The_Jastrz%C4%99biec_Coat_Of_Arms - Similar Pages

    • vmichna
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2013
        Thanks, that is the most promising thing I have seen yet.