Re: OBIT: Winifred H. Arnold Charbula

  • Ray Bacak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013

      Sent from my iPod

      On Apr 11, 2013, at 10:03 AM, Jerry Cockerham <jrcockerham@...> wrote:

      My name is Gerald(Jerry) Ray Cockerham.   I was adopted in Oct 1948 along with my sister Mary Ann Thames.  My biological mother was Minifred Helen Arnold.  My biological father was Burl R. Barnett.
      I have been diagnosed with Parkison's Disease.  I need to know if any of my biological family has had PD and it is genetic.  If not, then I know I probably contacted PD while in Vietnam from 1968-1970.  This is important to know, because I can warn my two children to be aware of symtoms of Parkinson's Disease if it is genetic.
      I would also know why I was adopted and the whereabouts of my biological family.  I realize most have passed on.
      Jerry Cockerham  245 Sundown Ln.  Wimberley, TX  1-512-947-9860